Delivering Customised Solutions
Contact us today to find out how we can deliver the water solution that is right for you.
National On-Farm Emergency Water Infrastructure Rebate Scheme
is available for eligible livestock farmers and pastoralists in rural WA. The rebate is for up to $25,000 for the purchase of new water infrastructure, delivery and installation.
Find out more here: National On-Farm Emergency Water Infrastructure Rebate Scheme
Moerk Water’s Standard Design
Treating brackish and saline water into high quality agricultural water for irrigation and stock through solar powered reverse osmosis technology.
Brackish Water 1,500 – 7,500ppm
· Reverse osmosis technology
· Capacity: 500l/h drinking water
· Operating power: 2.3kW, 240V/50Hz
· System pressure: maximum 19bar
· Pre-filtration: sand filter and cartridge filter
· Size: roughly 2.3m x 1m x 1.8m plus solar
· Temperature maximum 40˚C
· Weight: roughly 650kg plus solar panels
· Stainless steel frame
· Solar panels, inverter, battery monitoring
· Water tanks and well pump, installation and training upon request
Customised technology starting from AUD $30,000